Top 10 Things to Do in Indianapolis
Insider’s Guide to Indy
Live like a local during your time in the Circle City with our Insider’s Guide to the top things to do in Indianapolis, IN. Marriott Place is located in the heart of the city, providing easy access to an array of exciting activities and attractions. If you need any further assistance, just ask our friendly staff!
Indy Insider Top 10 Things to Do:
- Circle Centre Mall – Indianapolis’ premier mall features more than 100 stores, including Carson Pirie Scott, H&M, and Aldo.
- Mass Ave Arts District – This five-block area in Downtown Indy is full of theaters, restaurants, art galleries and eclectic boutique shops.
- Monument Circle – The city’s focal point and most beautiful historic landmark, Monument Circle features elegant architecture surrounding the 284-foot Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument.
- Lucas Oil Stadium – Catch an Indianapolis Colts game or take a tour of this gargantuan new football stadium.
- Victory Field – Ranked as one of the top 10 minor league baseball stadiums by Sports Illustrated.
- Klipsch Music Center – This expansive outdoor venue is the largest such space in the Indianapolis area, hosting top performers.
- The Lawn – This outdoor amphitheater, at White River State Park, offers great live entertainment and amazing views of the skyline.
- Fountain Square – This historic area just southeast of Downtown, offers vintage shops, local restaurants and a vibrant arts scene.
- Sun King Brewing Company –This locally owned and operated brewery focuses on seasonal and specialty beers.
- The Jazz Kitchen – Hosting dance parties and a variety of live entertainment, this is a great late-night spot with an exciting crowd and enticing atmosphere.